Designed for positioning and posture, the CONTOUR SELECT keeps you centred in the middle of the cushion, with your pelvis back in the wheelchair. It comes with the same clinically advanced features and technology as the QUADTRO SELECT, but has multiple cell heights.
These varying heights help guide your thighs into the leg channeling paths, and keep you in an upright posture. With the exclusive ISOFLO Memory Control you can lock air into the four separate compartments, providing the stability and positioning you need, and minimising side-to-side and front-to-back motion.
- positions you left and right and front and back
- stabilises and holds the position of your pelvis and thighs
- delivers skin and tissue protection, with additional relief under the ischial tuberosities (ITs)
- easy to set up
Dry Floatation Technology Features
- Lets you in: Our unique design lets you quickly sink into the cushion, reducing both pressure and discomfort to your skin and soft tissues. When an individual spends the entire day seated, it can create a lot of pressure to deal with. A ROHO cushion allows your body to immerse without resistance into the air cells as it’s cradled in a protective environment that delivers comfort and distributes pressure.
- Matches your shape: Water shapes perfectly to the body, so mimicking it means the ability of the cushion to match your shape. ROHO cushions make this possible with flexible cells that can provide constant and even forces across all contact areas with the body while ensuring you remain safe, stable, and in the correct position.
- Moves with you: Your ROHO cushion will adapt to your every position no matter what you are doing. The air cells follow your motions, giving you support and freedom of movement. ROHO cushions are designed to move with the body and constantly adapt to the changes that happen throughout each day and over time.
- Works with you, not against you: Nothing feels like a ROHO cushion. The smooth surface reduces shear and friction without compromising your safety and comfort. The cells in a ROHO cushion are designed to transfer air between one another and adapt as you move. So you can go about your day while the cushion works with you, always.
ISOFLO® Memory Control
You can easily find and set the right position for optimal immersion and skin protection by utilising the exclusive ISOFLO Memory Control on your ROHO Select Series cushion. It provides you with the ultimate control over the inflation levels within the air compartments of your ROHO cushion, making it easy to ensure you are positioned properly. A simple push of a button provides you with the ability to customise the fit and make adjustments while seated. The ISOFLO control is colour-coded for easy use (green is open, red is closed). With the ISOFLO Memory Control open, air can flow freely throughout the entire cushion, similar to a ROHO Single Compartment cushion. With the ISOFLO Memory Control closed, the air becomes locked into separate compartments offering positioning capabilities and providing stability.