We care for your privacy; this is how Mobility Joy treats your personal information:
the purpose(s) for its use and to whom it may be disclosed.
Collection of Personal Information
The amount of personal information we collect about you depends on how you interact with us. We will collect personal information from you if you:
- apply to become a registered user of our website
- order goods from our website
- make a product or service enquiry
- subscribe to one of our mailing lists
- complete a product registration form or warranty card (as applicable)
- correspond with us, including by email
- complete an application or enter into an agreement
- call our Customer Service line
- enter a promotion or competition
The type of personal information you may provide to us includes your name, address, email address, telephone, mobile phone number, facsimile number, business name, credit card
particulars, bank details and ABN or ACN number.
Unless you apply to become a registered user of our website by creating a Mobility Joy account or ordering goods from our website as a guest, you can generally visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing other personal information.
We collect personal information from you for a number of reasons,
- sell and deliver our products and services to you
- improve our service
- send you direct marketing material by email or post
- respond to your questions or requests for information
- manage warranty claims and provide after sales service
- assist us forecast the future demand for our products and services
- analyse our website usage
- enhance the content of our website
- keep a record of our dealings with each other; and
- comply with legal obligations.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with these services. If you choose to use our website to share content with another person, we will use the recipient’s email address to provide that service, but will not use that email address for any other purpose.