The Patient Handling Belt offers carers a means of providing standing assistance to patients. It can be used independently or in combination with a compatible manual standing/transfer device, e.g., Oxford Switch. It may also be used to help with walking rehabilitation/gait training activity following careful assessment.
- Side handles for standing assistance and support.
- Adjustable belt enables use with the Oxford Switch
- Non-slip inner layer ensures a secure fit
- Elasticated top band for increased comfort
- Colour coded binding indicates belt size
- It can be customised to fulfil patient-specific needs.
- 200KG SWL
- Suits Oxford Switch
- Tested to EN BS ISO 10535:2006