The Oxford® MultiFit sling incorporates ‘reflex’ shoulder straps that provide automatic adjustment for clients who have a lack of seat control or are prone to extensor spasm or mild to moderate involuntary movement. Integrated low-friction rip-stop nylon to the leg and spine sections ensures easy application and helps reduce the risks associated with tissue viability.
- Integrated head support for added support
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs