The Oxford?? Long Seat sling is a hammock style sling designed for amputees but also suitable for other patients. This sling is traditionally fitted from a recumbent position and the use of side suspenders will facilitate a more comfortable transfer. Patients should be carefully assessed for suitability by a qualified person.
- Available in polyester or net materials
- Available with or without commode aperture
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs