The Oxford® Full Body (Loops) sling offers excellent support for clients. Quick and easy to apply, it has integrated head support and padded leg sections as standard and offers good protection for patients who go into extension or have moderate involuntary movements or behavioural problems.
- Available in polyester or net material options as standard
- Removable head support ‘bones’ as standard
- Positioning handle allows easy patient repositioning
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient-specific needs