The Oxford Full Body (Hybrid) is a general-purpose sling with integrated head support and padded legs, offering good protection for patients who go into extension or have moderate involuntary movements or behavioural problems. Quick and easy to apply, this sling utilises both loop and Securi3 clip attachment points to enable use on both 4-point positioning cradles and standard spreader bars.
- Available in polyester or net material options as standard
- Positioning handles allow patient repositioning
- Colour coded binding to denote size
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct positioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs