The Dualer Convertible Powerchair exhibits a unique design that allows it to be driven on either front-wheel-drive or rear-wheel-drive mode with the simple rotation of the seat. This feature combined with its ultra-compact footprint (101cm x 61cm) helps it fit into small indoor areas (tight corners, bathrooms, corners and doorways)
The Dualer powerchair has a seat lift mechanism (controlled from the joystick) that allows it to rise from a standard seat height of 56cm to 69cm. This clever inclusion allows the user to reach up to some cupboards, reach out to taps and across kitchen benches.
The Dualer powerchair features a standard 18x18inch Captain Seat (high backrest and headrest). Optional seats include 20x18inch, 18x20inch, and a rehab seat. An optional hybrid rehab seat + captain seat type backrest is available. The rehab seat allows for the inclusion of additional cushions such as Roho, Jay or Spex
The Dualer comes with right-hand side swing-away joystick mount as standard and an attendant control is available and an option
The Dualer’s compact design combined with its seat lift feature makes it the ideal indoor chair. Its battery capacity, comfortable captain seat, and ground clearance allows it to perform well when used outdoors.
- 2-in-1 powerchair, easy to convert from Rear-Wheel-Drive to Forward-Wheel-Drive, makes it the ideal chair for indoor as well as outdoor use.
- Unique compact size for maximum manoeuvrability inside the home or in narrow spaces and walkways.
- Height & width adjustable flip-up armrests for improved comfort.
- Change from RWD and move to FWD by simply rotating the chair 180 degrees, to have the perfect drive option for every situation.
- Turning radius is only 49cm/ 19.6".
- Low seat height of 18" provides excellent stability.
- Power seat elevator available.
|Seat Width||Seat Depth||Seat Height from Ground||
Seat Height from Deck
|Overall Length Footplate Down||Overall Width||