Lightweight cutlery is ideal for people with arthritis. The cutlery range has a comfortable design that also makes it a good choice for anyone with a weak or painful grip. The stainless steel utensils are sealed into light grey foam handles. Ribbed handles are easier to hold and help facilitate a proper grip.
Silverware is angled to make self-feeding simpler for those with limited wrist movement. The fork and spoon are available in right or left-handed versions. The knife can be used in either hand without cocking your wrist. The rocker knife design allows for one-handed use.
- Angled silverware helps you get food into your mouth if you have limited coordination
- Foam handles are easier to hold for people with weak grasp
- Cutlery makes independent eating possible
- Fork and spoon are available in left and right options
- Hand wash only, not suitable for dishwasher
- Latex free