A Comfortable Solution
The Good Grips Bendable Utensils are an optimal solution for independent eating. Arthritis, weakness, and neurological impairments can make it difficult for individuals to grip regular utensils and move food from the plate to their mouths. The built up rubber handle is ideal because it allows for sturdy, adaptable grip. The utensils can also be bent at different angles to accommodate a limited range of motion.
Good Grips Bendable Utensils offer forks and spoons that can be adjusted to different angles. The shaft of the utensils features a special twisting mechanism so that users can customize the reach of their forks and spoons. This allows for more comfortable use that puts less stress on the hand. Note: Rocker Knife is not bendable.
Easy to Use Utensils
Good Grip Bendable Utensils offer a range of different utensils include a fork, teaspoon, tablespoon, small spoon, and rocker knife.They can be purchased individually for specified need or to complete a full set of graspable feeding utensils. They are easy to adjust for right or left handed use, and can be placed in the dishwasher for convenient care.
- 6.5 inch stainless steel bendable utensils that feature 1-⅜ inch built up rubber handle
- Latex-free, flexible handle features ribbing for easy and adjustable gripping
- Ideal for individuals that have a limited range of motion, especially with hand to mouth movements
- Available as Fork, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, and Rocker Knife
- Utensils are dishwasher safe
- Handle length 165mm