The AreaCare Pro multi-density foam pressure surface offers maximum pressure reduction in a three layer foam surface for higher risk patients. The three layered, zoned design of this very high risk pressure surface is ideal for heavier patients with poor mobility or uncertain skin sensitivity.
Made from premium materials, each foam layer is made of varying density to maximise the redistribution of pressure. The top layer memory foam also incorporates a special immersion, slow recovery foam foot zone for the ulcer prone heel area, while the corrugation improves ventilation to the skin’s surface and increases the overall weight capacity to 160 kilograms.
- Castellated memory foam top to aid pressure redistribution and articulates with movement
- three layer, zoned design with hinge to suit profiling bed
- multi-density foam layers for maximum strength and comfort; protected by a cotton inner lining
- vapour permeable, bacteriostatically treated, fire retardant and water resistant top cover
- four way stretch cover material for enhanced anti-shear and and anti-friction benefits
- waterfall skirt to protect from moisture ingress; welded and taped seams for infection control
- Warranty: 6 year body; 2 year cover
Download Data Sheet