Feel free to follow this link (inquiry ) to send us an inquiry or contact us on 1300 938 641 for more information
SHOWERBUDDY: SHOWER TRANSFER SYSTEMS OVER A BATH...WHAT UNIT IS RIGHT FOR MY CLIENT?
Often when looking for a transfer solution to get our clients over the bath for showering we are not sure which option will work best. Showerbuddy have the solution using either the Tub Buddy (SB2) or Tub Buddy with Tilt (SB2T). Here is a quick reference guide to assist you in choosing the correct unit for your client
Why use the TubBuddy (SB2)
- Clears a bath tub up to 535mm high (635mm with RBE24)
- Can operate in a short bath tub (see NEW BathCheck step 2)
- Has a smaller footprint for tighter bathrooms
- No Tilt - allows for smaller space
Why use the TubBuddy Tilt (SB2T)
- It clears a bath tub up to 500mm high (600mm with RBE24) Has Tilt Function with a Neck Rest
- Footrests travel with user, no need to lift legs over bath tub.
- Good for pressure relief accompanied w/Soft Cushion (SBSF1-3)
HOW DO I KNOW IF THE UNIT WILL FIT IN MY CLIENTS EXISTING BATHROOM
Click on the photo below to answer 7 simple questions to determine which unit will fit in your clients existing bathroom.
ECO TRAVELLER (SB7E) FOLDING SHOWER COMMODE
Watch how easy the Eco-Traveller is to assemble. The perfect unit for travelling.