This is an excellent choice for individuals who:
- Have changing postural needs over time
- Have a symmetrical or assymmetrical sitting posture that requires correction or control
- Require pelvic comfort and pressure relief/distribution
- Require a high degree of pelvic stability and specific contouring
- Have tight hamstrings/lack of hip flexion
- Need moderate control of abduction or adduction propensities
- The solution for asymmetrical postures
- Strategic contouring pads offer complete customisations on-the-spot for a perfect fit
- Gel-foam ischial evenly distributes
Accomodate or correct pelvic obliquity
Decrease leg flexion by building up rear of cushion
Increase leg flexion by building up front of cushion
Create pre-Ischial support
Coloured outer cover options
Spare Cushion Cover Spex Cushion Rigidiser
Spex 5degrees Cushion Wedge Spex Phone Accessory Bag
Extra Spex Strategic Positioning Base
Cushion Size Chart
- Blue squares are standard sizes which are available on the Enable NZ MOH list, available for straight purchase.
- Red squares are standard sizes available for trial.
- Non-standard or custom sizes are available for purchase.
You can choose from Granite Grey, Ocean Blue, Royal Purple, Calypso Pink, Chilli Red, Mango Orange, Bumblebee Yellow, Leaf Green, or the standard Black, to brighten up your Spex cushion, back support, and head support!
Granite Grey Ocean Blue Royal Purple
Calypso Pink Chili Red Mango Orange
Bumblebee Yellow Leaf Green