The Peak Pioneer 11 Sporty Mid Sized Scooter has an automatic built in speed reduction switch for user's safety when they are making a turn. The suspension system is fully adjustable for comfort when driving. This mobility scooter also has a 12 volts USB phone charger. Weight capacity of 159kg at 8 degrees.
- New state of the art anti-glare LCD screen (dash) with introduction of speedo, odometer, clock, temperature gauge, easy to read more accurate bar style battery gauge. The screen also shows when the scooter is in the half speed mode.
- Dual action parallel tiller adjustment allows the gauges & switches to be visible at all times
- New look dash layout with easy to see & use switches for indicators, head light, horn, hazards & half speed.
- Heavy duty 4 pole motor & larger electronic controller that will deliver all the power you need & provide worry free transport
- Comfortable leather feel contoured high back seat with slide, swivel, recline & armrest height & width adjustment
- New safety reflectors on each side of the scooter for improved visibility
- Power saving LED tail lights, brake lights & indicators at the rear
- Front basket & mirrors standard
- Unique 12 volt USB fitting (for phone charging)
7 years warranty on the frame, 24 months warranty on the drive line, 12 months warranty on other parts & electronic components. (to be checked with Merits Australia)
|Speed up to||10kph|
|Range up to||35km (dependent on battery size & terrain)|
|Motor||DC 24V, 400W (Rating)/ 1750W (Max)|
|Controller||Dynamic Rhino 2, 120 amp|
|Front Wheel||11" Pneumatic|
|Rear Wheel||11" Pneumatic|
|Brake||Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|
*NOTE - 33a/h-50a/h batteries can be fitted
Australian Standards Compliant AS/NZS 3695.2:2013 Pending
Peak Pioneer mobility scooters are brought by Merits Australia. Merits Australia provides customer service and technical support to the highest standards to their customers Australia wide