The Jay J2 is a pre-contoured foam wheelchair cushion to provide comfort and support while also preventing skin breakdown.
The Jay J2 Wheelchair Cushion is suitable for clients that:
- Has high risk of skin breakdown
- Not able to perform independent weight shifts
- Has changing postural needs over time
- Has aggressive positioning needs
- Needs to be in a wheelchair for long extended periods of time
- Experiences weight loss
- Pre-contoured foam that provides stability for easy modification that encourages orthopedic alignment, increases sitting tolerance and accommodates changing user needs
- Incorporated with Jay Flow fluid tripad to ensure proper fluid placement which reduces skin breakdown
- Three Available Outer Cover Options.
- Stretch: Allows proper immersion and prevents increase of pressure resulting from surface tension
- AirExchange: promotes airflow, keeping the surface and client clean and dry
- Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant: Helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build up