The Jay J2 Deep Contour Wheelchair Cushion is a pre-contoured foam cushion that has a deep pelvic area is commonly suitable for:
- Clients who have extremely high risk of skin breakdown
- Clients who are not be able to perform independent weight shift or reposition
- Clients that needs changing postural needs over time
- Clients that needs to be in a wheelchair for extended periods of time
Jay J2 Deep Contour Wheelchair Cushion also caters a wide range of postural support accessories to accommodate user's needs.
- Pre-contoured and closed cell foam provides stability which encourages orthopedic alignment and sitting tolerance
- Base has increased well depth that also encourages orthopedic alignment and accommodates individual user needs
- Incorporated with Jay Flow fluid tripad to ensure proper fluid placement which reduces skin breakdown
- Three Available Outer Cover Options.
- Stretch: Allows proper immersion and prevents increase of pressure resulting from surface tension
- AirExchange: promotes airflow, keeping the surface and client clean and dry
- Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant: Helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build up