The Peak Pioneer 12 Sporty Mid- Sized Scooter has an adjustable car like suspension that ensures smooth and comfortable ride in different kinds of terrain. It offers very comfortable leather feel with it's contoured high back seat with slide, swivel, recline and adjustable armrest. This mobility scooter also has a 12 volts USB phone charger for mobile phones or GPS.
*NOTE - 33a/h-50a/h batteries can be fitted. Batteries sold separately
- Built-in speed reduction switch which is activated when turning offering exceptional safety
- New state of the art anti-glare LCD screen (dash) with introduction of speedo, odometer, clock, temperature gauge, easy to read more accurate bar style battery gauge. The screen also show when the scooter is in the half speed mode.
- Dual action parallel tiller adjustment allows the gauges & switches to be visible at all times
- New look dash layout with easy to see & use switches for indicators, head light, horn, hazards & half speed.
- Comfortable leather feel contoured high back seat with slide, swivel, recline & armrest height & width adjustment
- New safety reflectors on each side of the scooter for improved visibility
- Power saving LED tail lights, brake lights & indicators at the rear
- Front basket & mirrors standard
7 years warranty on the frame, 24 months warranty on the drive line, 12 months warranty on other parts & electronic components. (to be checked with Merits Australia)
|Speed up to||10kph|
|Range up to||40-50km (dependent on battery size & terrain)|
|Motor||DC 24V, 400W (Rating)/ 1750W (Max) 4 pole|
|Controller||Dynamic Rhino 2, 160 amp|
|Front Wheel||12" Pneumatic|
|Rear Wheel||12" Pneumatic|
|Brake||Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|
*NOTE - 33a/h-50a/h batteries can be fitted
Australian Standards Compliant AS/NZS 3695.2:2013
Peak Pioneer mobility scooters are brought by Merits Australia. Merits Australia provides customer service and technical support to the highest standards to their customers Australia wide