The Avalon Floor Bed combines modern design with modern technology for an incredibly versatile low-low nursing bed.
Key Features And Benefits
- Bed can be lowered to an ultra-low height of 160mm from the floor to reduce the risk of injury from falls and minimise the need for restraints.
- Electric high-low adjustment, backrest, knee break and Trendelenburg tilt options for maximum versatility.
- The built-in base extension increases the bed length by a maximum of 195mm to suit various patient heights.
- Column-less design with removable head and foot panels delivers excellent visibility of patient and superior caregiver access.
- Powder-coated steel mainframe with a 10-year warranty for maximum strength and longevity.
- Tente twin kick-stop braking castors for easy maneuverability.
- Easy to use, water-resistant hand controller secures to the bed rail for ease of access.
- Range of optional accessories to suit individual needs (collapsible side rails, backup battery, self-help pole and IV pole)