Getting into cars can be difficult and awkward, but they are the key to freedom for many people once in. We have developed a device that makes it easier to get into cars and into a comfortable position. AutoSlide reduces the effort when turning and moving sideways to readjust the sitting position before and during the journey. If a little more assistance is needed, the handles at the sides of the seat cushion allow for giving a helping hand. The seat cushions are firmly attached to the backs of car seats, so users cannot slide forward. The device is effortless to fit and use - it's just a matter of starting the engine and driving off. The outer surface and straps are made of polyester. The inside surfaces are made of ULF (Ultra Low Friction).
- AutoSlide facilitates getting into and out of cars and reduces the effort when readjusting the sitting position before and during the journey.
- The soft, padded surface provides for a comfortable journey.
- The ULF sliding material reduces friction under the buttocks.
- Robust handles enable carers to assist.
- Secure fitting in the car seat prevents users from sliding forward.
Download PDF Brochure
Download User Manual
Download Care Instructions