The Acorn 180 Curved Stairlift - Mobility Joy Central Coast
The Acorn 180 is one of the world’s most innovative Stairlifts. Custom made to fit any curved staircase, with its self-levelling carriage, it moves along the modular rail system, coming to a soft stop with ease With the Acorn 180 Curved Stairlift you are bound to feel safe and comfortable on every ride.
When not in use the seat, footrest and armrests fold away neatly, taking up
minimal space on the stairs giving family members and guests access to the
Acorn’s Stairlifts are fitted to the tread of the staircase and no to your wall, which means quick and affordable installation, as no structural work are required. With Acorns stock readily available you can have your Stairlift installed quicker.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable padded seat for additional comfort.
- Large, easy to use directional paddle control buttons.
- Inertia reel seat belt ensure safety when using the Stairlift.
- Folding seat, arms & footrest allow use of stairs when not in use.
- Swivel seat for safe and easy dismounting at the top of the stairs.
- LED display shows the status of the Stairlift.
- Runs on a single modular Stairlift rail using FastTrack® technology.
- 5 safety sensors as standard halt the lift at an obstruction.
- Easy to use wireless remote controls, ideal for multiple users.
Maximum Rail Length
|30 metres||1181 inches|
|A||Floor to top of footrest||50||2|
|B||Top of footrest to top of seat||485||19|
|C||Top of seat to top of arms||245||9.75|
|D||Top of arms to top of seat back||195||7.75|
|E||Width between armrests||480||19|
|F||Overall width including seatbelt||620||24.5|
|H||Length of arms from seat back||460||18|
|I||Length of seat base from seat back||435||17|
|J||Length of footrest||360||14.25|
|K||Width of footrest||375||14.75|
|L||Front of footrest to stringer||640||25.25|
|M||Back of seat to stringer||35||1.5|
|O||Minimum width required to swivel at top||690||27.25|
|P||Distance from front of rail to stringer||180||7|
|Q||Height of leg||125 (min) 650 (max)||5 (min) 25.5 (max)|
|R||Front of drop nose to first stair||450||17.75|
This stairlift is tested and certified to:
- Design registered with NSW Workcover for sale in Australia. Registration number LEM 6-92618/06.
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
- CE Mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
|Motor output speed||No greater than 0.15 meters per second|
|Method of drive||Rack and Pinion|
|Carriage Power Supply||29.6v D2C batteries|
|Power supply input range||100-240v AC|
* NOTE: Acorn, in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.