The Acorn 130 Stairlift - Mobility Joy Central Coast
The Acorn 130 Superglide is a single rail system designed for internal straight staircases with no turns or bends. Built with uncompromising quality and market-leading safety features including an inertia reel seat belt, swivel seat, five safety sensors and a key switch to prevent unauthorised use, it is the world’s best-selling Stairlift.
It’s slim, unobtrusive design, coupled with smooth operation and ergonomic controls make it the ideal choice for anyone considering a Stairlift and we can have one installed in your home within a matter of days.
Features & Benefits:
- Folding footrest
- Seat belt
- Diagnostic display
- Backup battery
- Remote control
- Fits quickly and easily to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable with low running costs
- Slimline and folds away conveniently when not in use
- Optional hinged rail designed to eliminate any obstruction or trip hazard
- All Acorn stairlifts fit directly to the staircase, not the wall, so installation is quick and mess-free.
|Short seat post||40-55°|
|Standard seat post||29-55°|
|Tall seat post||23-55°|
Maximum Rail Length
|10 metres||394 inches|
|A||Floor to top of footrest||95||3.75|
|B||Top of footrest to top of seat (Short) (Tall)||445 (410) (505)||17.5 (16.25) (19.75)|
|C||Top of seat to top of arms||250||9.75|
|D||Top of arms to top of seat back||190||17.5|
|E||Width between armrests (Wide arm version)||445 (495)||17.5 (19.5)|
|G||Overall height to floor||980||38.5|
|H||Length of arms from seat back||470||18.5|
|I||Length of seat base from seat back||435||17|
|J||Length of footrest||325||12.75|
|K||Width of footrest||310||12.25|
|L||Front of footrest to stringer||570||22.5|
|M||Back of seat to stringer||13||0.5|
|O||Minimum width required to swivel at top||670||26.25|
|P||Distance from front of rail to stringer (Wide arm version)||215 (240)||8.5 (9.5)|
This stairlift is tested and certified to:
- Design registered with NSW Workcover for sale in Australia. Registration number LEM 6-92618/06.
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
- CE Mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
|Motor output speed||No greater than 0.15 metres per second|
|Method of drive||Rack and Pinion|
|Carriage Power||24v DC batteries|
|Maximum capacity HD version||159kg|
|Power supply input range||50-60Hz, 120-240V AC|
* NOTE: Acorn, in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.