The Liberty Fusion Gel Mattress possesses all the features of Liberty Pressure Care.
Mattress considers the heating variability of the Australian climate, cooling and temperature needs for comfort and skin integrity, and the support needs of consumers with unproportioned body shapes (i.e., dysmorphic).
By incorporating the advanced properties of FusionGel in the mattress construction,
the unique combination of memory foam and gel creates a cooler, more pleasant sleeping environment via heat dissipation and aids in regulating body temperature. Active support of the body is possible when these gel particles come together under pressure – providing pressure relief and stability where and when you need it most.
- Australian Made
- Suitable for people who are at risk to medium risk of pressure injuries
- Latex-free, multi-stretch, vapour-permeable top cover with enhanced infection control features
- High-quality, flame retardant, medical-grade
- Visco-elastic foam construction
- Dedicated, sloped foot and heel zone designed for offloading and immersion therapies
- Castellated foam top layer to aid in bed profiling, shear reduction and ventilation
- Firm safety sidewalls to aid in reducing falls risk
- Hinged base to conform to adjustable and profiling bed bases
- Hypoallergenic, Anti-Fungal and Anti-Microbially treated
- Suitable for all Adjustable and Companion Beds