The Liberty Bariatric Mattress possesses all the features of the Liberty Pressure Care Mattress yet takes into consideration the support needs of the heavier consumer in the community. The castellated foam top layer articulates with body movement and bed profiling for reduced shear and improved ventilation. The top cover fabric conforms to these castellations on the upper foam surface when the mattress is in use.
This minimises rucking of the cover fabric on the top surface, reducing potential for tissue damage.
- Australian Made
- Suitable for people who are at risk to medium risk of pressure injuries
- Latex free, multi-stretch, vapour-permeable top cover with enhanced infection control features
- High-quality, flame retardant, medical-grade
- Visco-elastic foam construction
- Dedicated, sloped foot and heel zone designed for offloading and immersion therapies
- Firm safety side walls to aid in reducing falls risk
- Hinged base to conform to adjustable and profiling bed bases
- Hypoallergenic, Anti-Fungal and Anti-Microbially treated
- Suitable for all Adjustable and Companion Beds
- Safe Working Load - 200kg (all sizes)