The Elara ceiling lift emphasizes safety, reliability and ease of use.
Its signature Halo end panels, which illuminate during use in low light conditions, create a warm glow in the immediate vicinity of the lift.
This helps patients sustain their natural circadian rhythms while caregivers perform vital tasks in a safely lit environment.
Elara’s extensive lifting range makes it suitable for a variety of settings, and because Elara is always in the room, it can improve safe patient handling compliance, minimize staff injury and reduce causes of Never Events.
Complemented with an extensive selection of track options, accessories and optional installation services, the Elara can accommodate a wide range of custom layouts to meet individual and exacting requirements.
- Dimensions (W x L x H) 12.4 x 8.3 x 7 in (315 x 210 x 179 mm)
- Safe Working Load 500 lbs or 625 lbs (227 kgs or 284 kgs)
- Room Intrusion 13.8 in (350 mm)
- Lifting Range 94.5 in (2400 mm)
- In rail and end rail charging options
- Twist release trolley to easily remove motor from rail
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
- Compatible with Hoyer Pro Slings