The Out-Sider is one of Bruno's most popular scooter lifts, and now the new and improved ASL 275 makes the use of this product even easier! This model is 15% lighter than the previous version and maintains all your interior seating and space. Installation is also simple, meaning reattaching this lift to a new vehicle is mostly hassle-free.
There is also the option of attaching the 'Swing Away' which allows you to move the lift to the side and allow yourself access to the rear hatch. The Out-Sider is suitable for scooters, power wheelchairs and any rigid wheelchairs that won't fit in the interior of your vehicle.
Quick Out-Sider ASL 275 facts:
- Heavy Lifting Capacity: up to 350 lbs.
- Height Adjustable from 6” to 24”
- Hitch Class II or III required for installation
- Standard platform width is 28.5 inches
- Optional wide platform width is 31 inches