The Buckingham Walking Frame Caddy has been developed by Healthcare Professionals to enable users of wheeled walking frames to safely transport a variety of daily living items. In most instances it can replace the need for a trolley enabling you to carry most items safely and more importantly, independently.
Watch this video to see how to best use the Buckingham Walking Frame Caddy.
- One large and one small compartment to allow you to separate items such as glasses, keys and medication
- The tray is designed to safely transport a plate of food
- Mug holder to prevent any inadvertent spilling
- Caddy is simple to fit most styles of walking frames
- Made from tough, durable plastic that can be cleaned in a dishwasher and has drainage holes for easy drying
- Width without tray: 434mm
- Width with tray: 457mm
- Depth with tray: 310mm
- Height: 200mm
- Total weight: 1kg
- Maximum load weight: 2 kg