The Accora is the Original Floor Bed - sitting at just 7cm above the floor, the Floor Bed reduces the risk of patient injury from falls, and also rises to full nursing height to facilitate care tasks. The FloorBed has all the profiling functions of a standard nursing bed, including Trendelenburg and Reverse-Trendelenburg.
The Height-Adjustable Reclining FloorBed is designed to drastically reduce the risk of falls and injuries, without sacrificing comfort for the user or caregiver. The top of this bed frame sits just 7 cm from the floor when lowered completely and rises up to a convenient working height, reducing strain on the caregiver. The segmented frame of this floor bed can be easily positioned in a variety of head elevations as well as leg elevations, Trendelenburg, and anti-Trendelenburg. All operations are controlled with the user-friendly handset that features a lock-out setting to prevent accidental tampering.
- ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, and IEC 60601-2-52 certified
- Lowest possible bed frame on the market with a 7cm clearance from floor to the top of the bed frame to reduce risk of falls and injury
- Height-adjustable bed frame rises up to 660mm height (without mattress) allowing the patient to sit at comfortable working height to reduce strain on caregiver
- Segmented frame for comfortable backrest elevation, foot elevation (including independent leg lift with optional accessory) as well as Trendelenburg and anti-Trendelenburg positioning
- Eliminates need for side rails and features no trailing wires, reducing risks and injuries associated with both
- Accessories such as detachable bed lever and mattress guides to enhance bed utility
|Working load 260kg|
|Mattress Platform: L2000 x W1050 mm|
|Overall Dimensions: L2280 x W1100 mm|
|Adjustable Bed Height 70 – 650 mm|
|Tested to IEC 60601-112:2014 and EN 60601-1-2:2015|