The Acorn 130 Outdoor Stairlift - Mobility Joy Central Coast
The Acorn Outdoor Stairlift comes with all the features and options that can be found on the straight model. Additionally, it is built to withstand the elements of the Australian weather and supplied with a durable waterproof cover for extra protection.
The Acorn Stairlift Acorn 130 is designed to give you access to those outdoor areas you love and share with others.
Features & Benefits:
- Weatherproof padded seat and backrest for a comfortable ride
- Effortless paddle control for limited dexterity
- Inertia seat-belt system
- Folding arms, seat and footrest
- Swivel seat
- Suitable outdoor finishes
- Locking security mechanism
- Error display screen
- Safety sensors
- Supplied with two infrared remote controls
- Footrest anti-slip surface
|Standard seat post||27-55°|
Maximum Rail Length
|10 metres||394 inches|
|A||Floor to top of footrest||95||3.75|
|B||Top of footrest to top of seat (Short) (Tall)||445 (410) (505)||17.5 (16.25) (19.75)|
|C||Top of seat to top of arms||250||9.75|
|D||Top of arms to top of seat back||190||17.5|
|E||Width between armrests (Wide arm version)||445 (495)||17.5 (19.5)|
|G||Overall height to floor||980||38.5|
|H||Length of arms from seat back||470||18.5|
|I||Length of seat base from seat back||435||17|
|J||Length of footrest||325||12.75|
|K||Width of footrest||310||12.25|
|L||Front of footrest to stringer||570||22.5|
|M||Back of seat to stringer||13||0.5|
|O||Minimum width required to swivel at top||670||26.25|
|P||Distance from front of rail to stringer (Wide arm version)||215 (240)||8.5 (9.5)|
This stairlift is tested and certified to:
- Design registered with NSW Workcover for sale in Australia. Registration number LEM 6-92618/06.
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
- CE Mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
|Motor output speed||No greater than 0.15 metres per second|
|Method of drive||Rack and Pinion|
|Carriage Power||24v DC batteries|
|Maximum capacity HD version||159kg|
|Power supply input range||50-60Hz, 120-240V AC|
* NOTE: Acorn, in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.