Mobility Joy is proud to present the Configura Advanced therapeutic chair as another specialised product in stock and ready to be trialed at our store or in your home. We love bringing new and revolutionary technologies to the mobility aids Central Coast community and the Configura Advanced will help us address the needs of users with moderate to complex postural requirements, helping prevent the formation of pressure ulcers and helping carers position and assist users with complex mobility challenges.
In terms of mobility aids the Configura Advanced is much more than a lift chair, it is a highly adjustable specialised chair that can adapt to a wide variety of postural requirements in many increments needing no tools. With innovative new features and improved standard features typically associated with these types of chairs, it is a cost-effective posturing solution for complex and challenging seating needs.
* 37 degrees of tilt in space and full length compensating legrest
* Lockable, reduced shear backrest recline to maximise pelvic stability
* Tool-less adjustments, with the ClickLock adjustment system
* Upgradeable backrest options
* Removeable, angle and height-adjustable footplate as standard
* Visco integrated self-supply cushion as standard, aperture dimensions 17.5 x 17.5 x 3 in
* Drop-down armrest option – helps with transfers and sling insertion
* Forward tilt option (standard on electrically operated chairs)
* Electric option
Dimensions & specifications
* Fabric: Vinyl fabric with VP on all contact areas
* Seat width options: 350 mm (14 in) – 550 mm (22 in)
* Seat depth options: 400 mm (16 in) – 550 mm (22 in)
* Seat height options: 330 mm (13 in) – 530 mm (21 in)
* 37 degrees of tilt-in-space
* 130 degrees backrest recline
* 10 degrees of forward tilt
* Weight capacity: 160 kg (25 st)
* Mechanism: manual tilt-in-space
This headrest provides added support and comfort. It can be adjusted by changing the position or amount of stuffing in each of the 9 cells.
The “reduced shear backrest” mechanism on the Configura Advanced complements this backrest by giving the user extra trunk support, whilst retaining comfort and pelvic position.
The Advanced profiled headrest offers increased support for the service user’s head and neck. The headrest is used alongside the backrest cushions that are fitted on the chair and is compatible with both the standard and the Postural backrest options.
(Shown here in conjunction with external lateral supports)
This is the most highly customisable backrest; all three pillows are height, depth and angle adjustable, while the top two pillows feature side wings which can be adjusted to provide side support.
External lateral supports can also be fitted for further postural support on the lower back.
Configura Advanced adds to our catalogue of specialist mobility aids Central Coast and provides our community with highest quality solutions for their postural and mobility needs. Please feel free to come into our store at 193 The Entrance Rd. The Entrance, or call us on 1300938641 to organise an appointment or in-home trial. We’re here for you.